[cfe-dev] Emitting full clang command line into Debug Info

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 9 07:39:59 PST 2018

GCC produces the full command line in its producer string, Clang doesn't.
This may've come up in previous discussions/review threads, but I'm not
entirely sure.

There's this: https://reviews.llvm.org/D30760 - -grecord-gcc-switches. So
there's already a "flags" field in DICompileUnit you can use, and maybe
just add your condition ("if codeview") to the code in clang that
conditionally populates that field.