[cfe-dev] overwrite rewritten text

Jonas Toth via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 10 09:56:35 PST 2018

I am a bit puzzled of what you want to achieve.

AFAIK the change must be applied to the file and then the AST must be
recreated to get the new Source Locations, but if you `InsertText`
something and then `RemoveText` at the same location and same length
what do you intent to do?
For me this sounds like just replace a piece of original code with new
code. Otherwise that would be a no-op, not?

Best Jonas