[cfe-dev] convert conditional expression to string

Richard Smith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 2 10:30:00 PST 2018

On Sat, 1 Dec 2018, 22:16 Alexey Sidorin via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
wrote:

> Hi Kihong,
> The problem in your particular case is that the begin location of
> integer literal is reported as the end location (should we fix it in AST)?

No, that's just how clang represents source ranges: source ranges are
inclusive and source locations are the locations of tokens. So the start
and end location of an integer literal should be the same, and the user
needs to find the end of the last token themselves.

As a workaround, you can try to use Lexer::getLocForEndOfToken() to get