[cfe-dev] Clang/LLVM-based Project: Looking for Interested Collaborator

David Pearah via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 27 10:25:39 PDT 2018

Hello, my name is Dave Pearah, and I'm the CEO of the HDF Group, creators and maintainers of open source HDF5 (www.hdfgroup.org<http://www.hdfgroup.org/>) for over 30 years.

My reason for reaching out: we're looking for a part-time collaborator for a software project that relies on Clang / LLVM. This builds on the great work already started by another member of the HDF community:

Modern C++ interface for HDF5: extending to support HPC and parallel I/O
http://h5cpp.ca/
https://github.com/steven-varga/h5cpp

We're looking for a collaborator who brings experience with both LLVM and Clang, and is interested and available to work on this project on a part-time basis. Schedule and level of commitment would be very flexible, i.e. no need to quit day-job :-) The only requirement is that this work is performed in the United States (note: required by the project funding source, not us).

If you're interested in learning more, please feel free to reach out to me (david.pearah at hdfgroup.org) and my colleague Gerd Heber (gheber at hdfgroup.org) directly. Thanks for your consideration!

-- dave