[cfe-dev] [analyzer] UninitializedObjectChecker evaluation

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 28 05:04:44 PDT 2018

>> * We could find the discriminators using name conventions just as
Kristóf mentioned
>> * Suppress reports from classes with most of their fields being
uninitialized. This is a threshold kind of thing that is unpopular to some
since some could could bounce back and forth around the threshold.

> I think a mix of these ideas could be good: objects that contain a field
that has tag/kind in their name of type name should be ignored if they
cross an initialized field / uninitialized field ratio.

@George, how would you feel about a solution like this?