[cfe-dev] API Removal Notice (4 weeks): getStartLoc, getLocStart, getLocEnd

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 13 02:06:37 PDT 2018

I think David suggested merging also the deprecation notice.

Apologies, I misread your statement.  Merging just the new API,
without the deprecation markers, and encouraging folks to upgrade in a
release note sounds good to me.

Looks like that would be r339372, r339373 and r339374. Did I miss anything?