[cfe-dev] API Removal Notice (4 weeks): getStartLoc, getLocStart, getLocEnd

David Chisnall via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 10 06:45:00 PDT 2018

On 10 Aug 2018, at 00:13, Stephen Kelly via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> All third-party code must be similarly updated.
>
> Currently, the old names remain in the code, but annotated as deprecated.

If you haven’t already, please will you add this change to the set to be backported to the 7.0 branch?  The deprecation notice was really useful - it told me exactly what I needed to change to make it go away - but if it never ships in a major release then a lot of downstream users will never see it.

David