[cfe-dev] ATL Header bug fix doesn't seem to work

Stuart Thomson via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 9 07:51:08 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am attempting to build a project in Visual Studio with the LLVM-vs2014 toolset and have run into the problem mentioned in this Microsoft bug report: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/168272/headers-incompatible-with-llvm-vs2014-toolset-c17.html

I believe this bug is known to LLVM as bug 24986, which is listed as 'RESOLVED FIXED' but I am currently experiencing it. I am not sure if maybe bug is not truly fixed or perhaps that two different bugs have been mistakenly marked as duplicates.

Thanks,
Stuart