[cfe-dev] JumboSupport: making unity builds easier in Clang

Bruce Dawson via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 10 11:03:31 PDT 2018

It sounds like I was exaggerating how speculative modules are. On the other
hand, until they are in use and demonstrating compile-time reductions in
Chromium they are still speculative - we don't know how big a reduction
they will give, how much work will be required to use them, how they will
interact with goma builds, etc.