[cfe-dev] OpenMP offloaded target region executed in both host and target-device

Alexey Bataev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 9 07:41:51 PDT 2018

Seems to me, your program crashes on GPU and then tries to execute the
same code on cpu, though this behavior seems wrong to me.

The problem is in your code. When you try to map A, B and E array,
you're ding it it the wrong way. Instead of mapping the arrays you just
map pointers to these arrays and do not allocate the memory for them on
the GPU.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev