[cfe-dev] Supported "pragma clang" values

via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 9 00:22:07 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

is there any documentation for the pragmas supported by clang? Like
"#pragma clang diagnostic" or "#pragma clang optimization"? Or can I read
it somewhere in the source code?

I'm asking because I want to know what I can control with "#pragma clang"
and if there is a way to change the "-fstack-protector" compile flag at
compile time.

Kind regards
Björn
Als GmbH eingetragen im Handelsregister Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 9816,
USt.ID-Nr. DE 114 165 789
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Hiroshi Nakamura, Dr. Robert Plank, Markus Bode,
Heiko Lampert, Hiroshi Kawamura, Takashi Nagano, Takeshi Fukushima.