[cfe-dev] Multiple-defined __destructor_1, __destructor_8 when building with recent clang-cl

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 4 12:07:36 PDT 2018

Looks like Akira added a bunch of stuff for this in r326307. It is supposed
to relate to ARC and __strong, __weak, etc. It's pretty complex. :(

That code does not appear to work for non-MachO. It creates LLVM IR
functions directly without going through the usual CGM codepaths, so it
doesn't add a comdat.