[cfe-dev] llvm/clang build issues

Keane, Erich via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 20 12:36:10 PDT 2017

Not sure what would have changed, but these are part of cmake.  I suspect that the compiler (CL in this case) is simply creating code that looks somewhat similar to one of AVG's patterns.

Apparently false-positives with these patterns aren't strange: https://support.avg.com/answers?id=906b0000000DXuqAAG