[cfe-dev] Roadmap for a Concepts implementation P0734R0, currently merged into C++20 draft

Saar Raz via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 21 12:53:41 PST 2017

Agreed, I'll post a patch with fixed tests and the diagnostic removed soon.

Richard - I heard from Andrew Sutton that constrained non-template
functions had been cut out of the working draft when concepts was voted in
because of name mangling issues - are they still left out? If so, was the
trailing requires-clause cut out as well?
Anyway I've noticed another problem/defect with constrained non-template
functions as described in P0734R0, discussed here:
https://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/forum/#!topic/std-discussion/CJAmcnFI86o
(Andrew
also agreed that this probably should be fixed in the way I suggested)