[cfe-dev] [libc++] much longer build time of my project using libc++ 5.0 vs 3.5.2

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 21 11:17:09 PST 2017

So I've managed to roughly reproduce similar results on Linux building LLVM
w/ libc++ 3.5 and libc++ ToT.
On my machine I saw build times of 700 vs 800 seconds respectively (to
build a small portion of LLVM).

Initially I though the cause may have been the Lib C header wrappers, but
taking them out had no effect.
I'll keep looking...

/Eric