[cfe-dev] Problem with building Clang and LLVM using Xcode

Don Hinton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Nov 19 14:50:39 PST 2017

I don't normally use Xcode -- prefer command line -- but thought this was
interesting so I looked into it.

Not sure what the problem is with polly, but instead generating for xcode,
try creating an External Build System project instead and point it to your
ninja or make build.

You can follow these instructions, but note that I was unable to select
clang in step 3, so I selected opt, then hand edited the <project>.xschema
file to use clang instead.

  https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/65025

hth...
don