[cfe-dev] about the "Attempt to fix stdint/cstdint modules try 2" commit

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 25 13:39:54 PDT 2017

Please provide the full and verbose compiler invocation and the full output
it generates.
That's the only way I can help.

Also what version of Boost are you attempting to build?

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 1:22 PM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday May 25 2017 05:22:27 Eric Fiselier wrote:
>
> I think you may have missed something. In my case the error compiling a
> Boost file was not caused by an issue in clang or libc++. It was caused by
> the fact that Boost did not take the fact into consideration that it was
> building with libc++ and the corresponding headerfiles. I didn't know that
> yet when I posted this thread.

The link you provided shows there was a bug in Boost that caused it to only
work with Clang and libc++, not GCC and libc++, but that has since been
fixed in Boost 1.60.
 Did you verify that you're not encountering the bug described here:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/43983903/3286653