[cfe-dev] Newcomer to Clangd

Daniel Martín via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 21 08:29:09 PDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

I've recently come across the Clangd project, a server implementation of
the Language Server Protocol that looks very promising to ensure the C++
family of languages have great support no matter the tools you use to
develop.

I'm willing to contribute to this program. As I read at
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang-tools-extra/blob/master/docs/clangd.rst,
basic formatting, code completion and fix-its are apparently already
working. Is there any bug tracker so that I can start working on small
bug fixes?

Also, I would like to test this with other clients with LSP support
outside of VS Code. I'd like to add/test proper Emacs support for this tool.

Thank you very much and I hope I start contributing soon!

Daniel Martín