[cfe-dev] clang-format plugin support for Visual Studio 15.0

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 30 02:15:41 PDT 2017

Thanks for doing this!

As Paul said in his reply, either just sending the patch to
cfe-commits, or uploading it to reviews.llvm.org works. In any case,
please make sure I'm cc'd.

If upgrading to the new manifest version turns out to be a lot of
work, maybe we should commit your first patch in the meantime so the
plugin can be used even if it displays a warning. Let me know how
things develop.

Cheers,
Hans