[cfe-dev] clang-format plugin support for Visual Studio 15.0

Hugo Puhlmann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 27 18:57:53 PDT 2017

Hi,

Since there seems to be interest in VS15 support
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42955863/clang-format-plugin-for-visual-studio-2017/43053899#43053899>
I'm submiting the patch I mentioned back in January.

I'm not sure if I can just submit it here, or if I should start another
email thread for the patch itself, so apologies if it shouldn't have been
here.