[cfe-dev] Clang static analyzer checkers

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 14 19:16:43 PDT 2017

This functionality is under `#ifndef NDEBUG`, removed from builds
without asserts. I don't instantly understand the good reason for that
though. Even if there is one, we should mention it on the website
(http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/checker_dev_manual.html#visualizing).

There are no dependencies involved; all clang has to do is to write a
plain-text .dot file by hand and system() a universal viewer command
(eg. xdg-open on linux).