[cfe-dev] Google Summer of Code 2017: Call for Mentors & Projects

Anton Korobeynikov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 9 04:10:13 PST 2017

Dear All,

On behalf of LLVM Foundation I would like to announce that LLVM will
be participating in Google Summer of Code this year. GSoC this year
will be quite different from what we saw over last years, so stay
tuned for updates!

Thanks to Vassil, 'Open Projects' pages received a major update this
year, but still please let me know, if:
 - You're LLVM contributor and would like to mentor some of projects
listed there
 - You're LLVM contributor and you're thinking you're having a decent
project for this summer

The 'Open Projects' pages could be found at:
http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#gsoc17

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University