[cfe-dev] Coati Source Explorer - Clang as pre-indexed project for download

Eberhard Gräther via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 2 05:14:26 PST 2017

Hello cfe-dev,

Coati (http://www.coati.io (https://www.coati.io)/) is a cross-platform source explorer made to save developer time on familiarizing with unknown source code. Our indexer is based on Clang libTooling and with our newest Release we started offering Clang as pre-indexed sample project for download. If want to have a look at Clang within Coati’s UI, then please go ahead and download Coati and the Clang sample:

Coati: http://www.coati.io/downloads
Clang sample: http://www.coati.io/downloads#extra

We give away free Coati licenses to all Clang contributors. Let us know if you are interested by writing to support at coati.io (mailto:support at coati.io)

Next time you try to figure out source code not written by yourself, or if a developer new to the project is struggling, please remember Coati.

Thank you,
Eberhard Gräther

—Coati Software OG
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 1/127