[cfe-dev] Setting default dialect to C++11

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 1 09:00:25 PST 2017

FTR as of r296554 the default for PS4 target is now C++11.
Because we have a couple of public bots using that default target,
any new tests or changes will need to be tolerant of a C++11 default.

This does not change the default for the world, but at least it will
ensure that tests going forward will be exercising C++11 code paths.
Thanks,
--paulr