[cfe-dev] Contributing Apple's work on refactoring and indexing-while-building to llvm.org

Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 6 04:48:04 PDT 2017

Agreed, I'm also very happy to see Apple contribute here, looking forward
to getting clang's indexing / refactoring to the next level! Especially for
clangd we really need a good indexing solution; currently, there's an
ongoing discussion on indexing in an email thread on cfe-dev titled "Adding
indexing support to Clangd".
I agree with Chandler that a high level explanation on the design and how
things fit in with the current tooling infrastructure would be helpful.