[cfe-dev] Contributing Apple's work on refactoring and indexing-while-building to llvm.org

Marc-André Laperle via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 5 20:09:24 PDT 2017

Hi Duncan,

This is excellent news! I was just reading about the new features and was curious as to how they were achieved. I am hoping that we can reuse most of this work in Clangd so that we can accelerate things and collaborate on the common code. I find that the core implementation in lib/Index is already useful, therefore, I'm greatly anticipating this contribution.

Thanks a lot!

Marc-André Laperle