[cfe-dev] _warning: '__cdecl' only applies to function types; type here is 'int' [-Wignored-attributes]

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 7 14:26:49 PDT 2017

This isn't enough information to figure out what the problem is. Do you
have a code sample you can share? Try pre-processing the source file and
look at the lines referenced in the error message. It may be that __cdecl
is conditionally defined in a macro, and that macro is in a position that
clang doesn't recognize but MSVC does.