[cfe-dev] python review help

Laszlo Nagy via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 16 00:17:32 PST 2017

Thanks Jonathan for the quick actions and your offer.

Akhil, thanks for your offer. Please register yourself onto the
phabricator, otherwise can't add you as a reviewer.

Anna, thanks for your reply. I agree with every word of the developer
policy, but it was not working: When the response time is weeks for
questions and reviews, I felt the out of source tree is a good solution.
Might have been wrong. Now with more people on board, hope this will not be
a blocker.

I'm happy to see that it progresses further.

Regards,
Laszlo

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 1:50 AM, Jonathan Roelofs <jonathan at codesourcery.com