[cfe-dev] The state of Concepts in Clang

Hannes Hauswedell via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 9 12:17:29 PST 2017

Hi Hubert,

thanks for the reply and the "warning sign". I am aware that the
discussion on Concepts is ongoing, but there is the published ISO/IEC TS
19217:2015 that GCC implements and it has been rather stable from my
knowledge.
In any case my original question still remains: is there an ETA for
concepts in Clang? Is there a person responsible for it right now that
could have more details?

Thanks,
Hannes
--
pgp-key: https://hannes.hauswedell.net/hannes_hauswedell_public_key.asc
fingerprint: FC35 7547 7916 DA55 DC42 27EA 1D57 8E18 A109 60BF