[cfe-dev] lli: LLVM ERROR: Cannot select: X86ISD::WrapperRIP TargetGlobalTLSAddress:i64

Gaetano Checinski via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 8 09:50:49 PST 2017

> Unfortunately it doesn't look like lli has support for emulated TLS either,
though that would be pretty simple to add.
As an experiment I've `llvm::createLowerEmuTLSPass` into lli which
added @__emutls_v.x and @__emutls_v.t.
However i didn't have any __emultls_get_address calls in my IR.
Is there a llvm pass or compiler-flag that replaces thread_locals with
appropriate  __emultls_get_address calls ?