[cfe-dev] State of Clang in MSYS2

Mateusz via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 3 04:00:12 PST 2017

I've updated LLVM and Clang patches:
https://github.com/mati865/MINGW-packages/tree/clang-svn/mingw-w64-clang-svn
LLVM patches start with 00xx and Clang patches start with 01xx.

First patch assigned to Reid: https://reviews.llvm.org/D29464
More patches will come soon

Patches are here:
https://github.com/mati865/MINGW-packages/tree/clang-svn/mingw-w64-clang-svn

make check-clang:
Failing Tests (21):
Clang :: Driver/mingw.cpp
Clang :: Index/pr20320.cpp
Clang :: Modules/dependency-dump-dependent-module.m
Clang :: Modules/dependency-dump.m
Clang :: Modules/dependency-gen.modulemap
Clang :: PCH/chain-categories.m
Clang :: PCH/chain-categories2.m
Clang :: PCH/chain-class-extension.m
Clang :: PCH/chain-conversion-lookup.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-cxx.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-default-argument-instantiation.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-empty-initial-namespace.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-friend-instantiation.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-implicit-definition.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-late-anonymous-namespace.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-openmp-threadprivate.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-pending-instantiations.cpp
Clang :: PCH/chain-staticvar-instantiation.cpp
Clang :: PCH/cxx-chain-function-template.cpp
Clang :: PCH/debug-info-pch-path.c
Clang :: PCH/replaced-decl.m
Expected Passes : 10094
Expected Failures : 16