[cfe-dev] CSA: Getting the array subscripts which lead to uninitialized reads

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 15 09:08:37 PST 2017

Through the ProgramState::getSVal() family of methods, depending on what
you have to identify `i` (an expression, a memory region, a variable
declaration - in the latter case you can turn it into a memory region
with ProgramState::getLValue()).

Note that you won't necessarily be able to get *all* possible values for
`i` which lead to uninitialized reads, because the analyzer does not
guarantee that it'd explore all paths through the program.