[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Who wants faster LLVM/Clang builds?

Zachary Turner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 12 17:47:24 PST 2017

Can you just compare CRC32s of the binaries before and after your changes?
And then just don’t commit unless they’re the same. You’ll have to do this
with debug info disabled, as white space changes will affect debug info.

That said, I’m not lgtm’ing this, just saying that if the community does
decide this is a good plan, let’s make sure generated code is identical