[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Brian Cain via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 12 03:56:02 PST 2017

On Dec 11, 2017 11:04 PM, "Tom Stellard" <tstellar at redhat.com> wrote:

release-testers at lists.llvm.org <mailto:release-testers at lists.llvm.org>>
wrote:

>     Hi,
>
>     I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
>     Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
>     be next week.
>

> SLES11 uploaded the rc3.  I encountered a segfault with lld (5.0.1 rc2),
but I can't seem to reproduce it.  Are there any known lld segfaults fixed
since release_50 ?

Which testcase ?  There was only one lld fix after -rc2, but it was for
MACH-0.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant I'd started using rc2 and found this lld
segfaults in one of my own tests (not a lit test).  Since I can't reproduce
it reliably I can't easily make a minimal reproducer. So I was wondering
aloud whether any lld segfaults had been fixed on master/trunk.

-Brian