[cfe-dev] Compiler builtin for std::launder

Stephan T. Lavavej via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 11 16:42:20 PST 2017

Hi,

https://libcxx.llvm.org/cxx1z_status.html lists https://wg21.link/p0137r1 (std::launder) as Complete in Clang/libc++ 6.0, but I didn't see a corresponding compiler builtin documented at https://clang.llvm.org/docs/LanguageExtensions.html .

I'm assuming that such a builtin was implemented - can it be documented (or can someone tell me what it's spelled) so I can request C1XX and EDG support for the same builtin?

Thanks,
STL