[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Who wants faster LLVM/Clang builds?

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 11 14:36:07 PST 2017

There are known problems with running IWYU over LLVM/Clang -- Zachary
Turner made an attempt a while back to get it up and running. Since
the LLVM tree uses all sorts of modern and moderately complex
patterns, we're struggling to keep up

Re-implementing IWYU based on Clang tooling seems like it would help a lot with that kind of problem.
--paulr