[cfe-dev] extending liveness of 'this' pointer via FAKE_USE opcode

Pieb, Wolfgang via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 7 12:39:46 PST 2017

Hi Marcel!

I will post a phabricator review for the patch (2 actually, since there's an llvm and a clang change) shortly. Not for immediate inclusion, but to allow anybody  to use it in their own codebase if they want, while perhaps starting a discussion for possible upstreaming. The feature hasn't been universally supported in the past.

-- Wolfgang