[cfe-dev] [analyzer] C++ and inlining.

Alexey Salmin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 3 12:56:58 PST 2017

Speaking of the code sample from the first e-mail: does anyone has an
explanation why it is the non-inlined constructor being a special
case? If you replace with an arbitrary non-inlined function call
between the haveX initialization and the "if" condition the analysis
seem to work fine. Compare assembly in [1] with the "D d;" line
commented out and active.

[1] https://godbolt.org/g/jmSKT9

Alexey