[cfe-dev] What happened to __builtin_shuffle

Nemanja Ivanovic via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 22 01:09:50 PDT 2017

I would imagine __builtin_shufflevector is what you're after. However that
takes integer constants to build a shuffle mask from. I'm not aware of one
that takes a shuffle mask vector (which seems like your code is passing
in). So I'm not sure if this is of any help to you at all.

In any case, perhaps the code should wrap calls like this one in something
like:
#ifndef __has_builtin
#define __has_builtin(x) 0
#endif