[cfe-dev] Using Clang 5.0.0 RC2 with MSVC dev builds

don hinton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 17 20:34:44 PDT 2017

I wouldn't use my initial attempt.  Instead of trying to cache linkPath
directly, one should override getDefaultLinker() and add the bin path to
FilePaths.

Then you could simplify setting linkPath, but doesn't solve all the
problems.

The only other thing I'd suggest would be to remove the check for VC.