[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] [5.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 2 tagged

Brian Cain via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 11 14:54:44 PDT 2017

Much or all of "Bitcode/simd_ops/simd_ops_*.test" (254 failures) seem to be
failing for me with SIGILL.  I'm guessing that my host CPU doesn't support
the instructions we're testing?

Is there already a bug on this failure?  Are there any CPUID-style feature
detection flags I can easily add to mark these tests UNSUPPORTED for, or
would I have to write this detection feature?

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 9:00 PM, Hans Wennborg via Release-testers <
release-testers at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Dear testers,
>
> 5.0.0-rc2 was just tagged.
>
> I know we still have a bunch of open release blockers, but there has
> been a lot of merged patches and I'd like to find out what the status
> is.
>
> Please build, test and upload binaries to the sftp. When uploading,
> make sure to use the /data/testers-uploads/ directory on the server.
> Let me know if there are any issues.
>
> I'll upload sources, docs and your binaries to the pre-release website
> once they're ready.
>
> Cheers,
> Hans

-Brian