[cfe-dev] Getting around LibFormat

Krasimir Georgiev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 10 03:12:52 PDT 2017

Hi!

Unfortunately comment formatting is all over the place. For your use case,
it might be worth looking at TokenAnnotator::setCommentLineLevels
<https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang/blob/master/lib/Format/TokenAnnotator.cpp#L1640>:
it computes the Level-s of comment tokens based on the next non-comment
token. So I'd say that an additional level there might work, but haven't
really tried.

Best regards,
Krasimir