[cfe-dev] C preprocessor and __LINE__

Fred J. Tydeman via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 22 09:17:25 PDT 2016

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:20:14 -0700 Richard Smith wrote:

>It's not obvious to me how this differs from our current behavior, other
>than the new "#line __LINE__" syntax. Can you suggest cases that would
>change behavior for us with this proposal?

Attached is a small C file with several tests of problem areas.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (775) 287-5904      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.