[cfe-dev] question regarding the C++ test case under LLVM test

Jonathan Roelofs via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 22 06:18:55 PDT 2016

On 9/21/16 8:47 PM, Lin, Jin wrote:

> That is very good suggestions. At least it works for my case.
>
> My concern here is that the code size of test case may increase a lot
> if we keep adding new OS or platform support by following this
> approach.

Your testcase is already *huge* because it #include's all of <vector>.

It'd be better to just write the prototypes for the methods & classes
you actually need from <vector>, and keep the testcase as minimal as
possible. There's an example of how to do that here:

clang/test/CodeGenCXX/lpad-linetable.cpp

Jon

--
Jon Roelofs
jonathan at codesourcery.com