[cfe-dev] Fwd: is the OpenProjects webpage on llvm.org up to date?

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 27 15:19:17 PDT 2016

It's not up to date. Honestly, I'd recommend looking through the fuzz bug
list and try to tackle something from there:
https://llvm.org/bugs/showdependencytree.cgi?id=23057&hide_resolved=1

Many of them are hard to fix and require rearchitecting the system, but
some of them only need small targeted fixes that are easy to review. That
can be a good way to get started.