[cfe-dev] 2016 LLVM Dev Mtg: Moderators needed!

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 26 22:08:54 PDT 2016

All,

I'm needing volunteers to help moderate the sessions of the LLVM Developers' Meeting. All you need to do is introduce the speaker, make sure the speaker stays on time, and run Q&A at the end (run a microphone, select people, etc). Its a pretty easy job, but critical for our meeting to run smoothly. Lightning talks are slightly different in that you will moderate each 5 minute talk to stay on schedule, but you do not need to introduce the speakers.

If you are interested in moderating, please send me your top 2 session choices. I will try very hard to give you your top pick. You must already be registered to attend the meeting.

Below are the session options.

Session #1: November 3, 10:30-12:45, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
Intrinsics, Metadata, and Attributes: The story continues!
LLVM Coroutines: Bringing resumable functions to LLVM
Devirtualization in LLVM

Session #2:  November 3, 10:30-12:45, Technical Talk, Rm LL21AB
Causes of Performance Instability due to Code Placement in X86
Scalable Vectorization for LLVM
Extending LoopVectorizer towards supporting OpenMP4.5 SIMD and outer loop auto-vectorization

Session #3: November 3, 2:15-3:45, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
Loop Passes: Adding new features while reducing technical debt
GVN-Hoist: Hoisting Computations from Branches

Session #4:  November 3, 2:15-3:45, Technical Talk, Rm LL21AB
rev.ng: a QEMU- and LLVM-based static binary analysis framework
A New Architecture for Compiling Software

Session #5: November 3, 4:15-5:45, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
Lightning Talks

Session #6:  November 4, 9:00-10:45, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
ThinLTO: Scalable and Incremental LTO
Killing poison and undef -- long live poison!

Session #7: November 4, 10:00-10:45, Technical Talk, Rm LL21AB
Leveraging Intermediate Forms for Analysis

Session #8:  November 4, 11:15-12:45, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
Global Instruction Selection Status
Dealing with Register Hierarchies

Session #9: November 4, 11:15-12:00, Technical Talk, Rm LL21AB
Compiler-assisted Performance Analysis

Session #10:  November 4, 2:15-3:45, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
Summary-based inter-unit analysis for Clang Static Analyzer
Reducing Code Size Using Outlining

Session #11: November 4, 2:15-3:45, Technical Talk, Rm LL21AB
CodeView, the Microsoft Debug Info Format, in LLVM
Developing and Shipping Clang with CMake

Session #12:  November 4, 4:45-5:30, General Session, Rm LL20ABC
Toy programming demo of a repository for statically compiled programs

Session #11: November 4, 4:45-5:30, Technical Talk, Rm LL21AB
Using LLVM to guarantee program integrity

Thanks,
Tanya