[cfe-dev] Error while building & running clang

Arya M Sankar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 23 02:54:37 PDT 2016

Hello,
   I was building llvm using cmkae-3.7.0 following the instructions in "
http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html ". Reading the section Checkout LLVM
from Subversion <http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#id14>  I believe
the latest version of llvm and clang is installed. After building for 68%
it's displaying the error
"make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/GetSVN.cmake', needed by
`tools/clang/lib/Basic/SVNVersion.inc'.  Stop. " I did notice the presence
of GetSVN.cmake in the system path /LibFuzzer/llvm/cmake/modules.

Is there something wrong in what I did, could you please let me know !

--
Thanks & Regards