[cfe-dev] On DataFlowSanitizer API design and taint propagation

Jong-Ju Park via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 10 18:15:33 PDT 2016

Once again happy Thanksgiving!

Earlier, I had sent out an e-mail earlier on why the non-tainted destination is not being tainted like it should
when tainted source is copied into it; in particular, the description and the data for the destination label
show up as (null) and (nil) rather than matching that of the source label.
Is anyone going to look into it, is there another e-mail list more appropriate for such questions, what is going on?
I do not intend to be pushy; I am just looking for a status update on it, if you will. Thanks!

Sincerely,

JongJu Park