[cfe-dev] Adding AVR target to Clang

via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 26 06:46:56 PST 2016

Hi,

  I submitted a patch yesterday (https://reviews.llvm.org/D27123) that
  adds bare bones Clang support for the experimental AVR target in
  LLVM.

  Dylan McKay, who owns the AVR Backend, said someone from the
  Clang project should review it. He also wasn't sure if there are policies
  for frontend support for experimental targets, so I thought I would
  ask it here.

  So, is it ok to submit Clang patches for an experimental LLVM target?
  If yes, who would be the right person to review them? From
  CODE_OWNERS, I found and added Richard Smith as the reviewer, is that
  ok?

Regards
Senthil