[cfe-dev] (no subject)

Steven Lu via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 12 01:45:15 PST 2016

I've updated clang from revision 254425 to 286122, and
RefactoringTool::getReplacements()
now produces a map of files to replacements.

My original code implements a MatchFinder::MatchCallback which takes a
pointer to the return value of RefactoringTool::getReplacements() and
simply inserts Replacements, now it is not clear how I am to perform the
insertion, I cannot tell now if there is some canonical way to determine
the filename string to save a particular Replacement under.

I have also found the function formatAndApplyAllReplacements which I'm
having trouble finding doc/instructions for and seems to be a highest-level
function that I should use, but it doesnt seem to help address this
problem.

I wonder if someone could do a quick rundown of how to use the interface in
a proper way.

Thanks